1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but rather
a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout life's journey.
2. Why is a car's windshield so large, and the rearview mirror so small?
Because our past is not as important as our future. So look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a book. It takes but few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy them, they will not
last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they cannot last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a diamond,
don't forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above
and says, "Relax! It's just a bend, not the end!"
7. When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God
doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony, "Can there be anything worse than losing
my eyesight?" He replied, "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them. Sometimes
when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles; it takes away today's peace.