See Rock City

See Rock City

Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Christmas Wish

 If I could have
a Christmas wish come true,

I would wish for

wonderful things to come to you.

I wish you happiness

in everything you do,

And not many worries

or problems will come to you.

I wish you hope

that can brighten the cloudiest day,

And strength to accept

all that life sends your way.

May you rise each day

with sunlight in your heart,

And may all your hopes and dreams

never fall apart.

With my warmest thoughts

and memories of you,

I wish that all your joys and wishes

will come true.

When these special wishes

are delivered to your door,

There is no doubt they will be

accompanied by many more.

Of all the Christmas wishes

delivered to you yearly,

There couldn't be another

that's wished more warmly or sincerely.

~ Author Unknown ~
Merry Christmas