Facts about life
1) If the company that produces coca cola didn't add coloring, it would be green.
2) It takes more muscles to frown than to smile.
3) A professional golf ball contains 336 dimples.
4) 80% of the human brain is water
5) People that laugh more generally are able to lose more weight quicker.
6) The heart of a shrimp is in its head.
7) Men blink have the amount that women do.
Sleeping burns more calories than watching t.v.
9) Mosquito spray doesn't repel bugs. It hides you from them.
10) Over 1 million earthquakes hit the earth every year.
11) It is nearly impossible to survive the bite of a Black Mamba snake.
12) Antarctica can reach temperatures loewr than -35 degrees.
13) Rhythm is the longest word in the dictionary without a vowel.
14) Toenails do not grow as fast as fingernails.
15) In Nebraska, USA it is against the law to sneeze.
16) Bees kill more people per year than snakes do.
17) A persons bone is stronger than steel.
18) The earth never stops moving.
19) The earth is the only known planet with life forms.
20) One person per 20 people contain an extra rib.
21) A piece of paper cannot be folded in half more than 7 times.
22) An apple in the morning is effective at waking a person up. More than coffee.
23) Infants naturally dream more than adults do.
24) The average amount a person laughs is 15 times per day.
25) A slug has 4 noses.
26) Motorola's first invention was how to put a radio inside a car. It is now a popular phone company.