See Rock City

See Rock City

Saturday, March 15, 2008

How To Get Rid Of Mosquito's

Never hurts to know or try a new method. I just thought I'd share this since we have a mosquito problem here... And Listerine has no DEET in it, which is nicer for spraying on your children
and grandchildren!

The best way of getting rid of mosquitoes is Listerine, the original medicinal type.

The Dollar Store-type works, too. I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball
biting everyone. A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared.

The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes.
And voila! That worked as well.

It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the children's swing area,
and the standing water nearby.

During the summer, I don't leave home without it.....Pass it on.

ITSCHERLYN