See Rock City

See Rock City

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Twas The Night Of Thanksgiving

Twas The Night Of Thanksgiving,
But I Just Couldn't Sleep.
I Tried Counting Backwards,
I Tried Counting Sheep.

The Leftovers Beckoned -
The Dark Meat And White,
But I Fought The Temptation
With All Of My Might.

Tossing And Turning With Anticipation,
The Thought Of A Snack Became Infatuation.
So, I Raced To The Kitchen, Flung Open The Door,
And Gazed At The Fridge, Full Of Goodies Galore.
Gobbled Up Turkey And Buttered Potatoes,
Pickles And Carrots, Beans And Tomatoes.

I Felt Myself Swelling So Plump And So Round,
'Til All Of A Sudden, I Rose Off The Ground.
I Crashed Through The Ceiling, Floating Into The Sky,
With A Mouthful Of Pudding And A Handful Of Pie..
But, I Managed To Yell As I Soared Past The Trees....
Happy Eating To All - Pass The Cranberries, Please. ~~unknown

Source: Internet