See Rock City

See Rock City

Sunday, April 13, 2014

I Can't Make..,



I can't make the raging sea, but God can;
I can't make honey like a bee, but God can.
I can't make the lightning stop;
I can't make earth produce a crop;
I can't make it rain a drop, but God can.
Sometimes I wonder in His plan why He included me.
But then I think how one small acorn made the big oak tree.
I can't make the morning dew;
I can't make the skies turn blue,
I can't make a dream come true, but God can.

I can't make a simple cloud, but God can,
I can't feed a hungry crowd, but God can.
I can't put corn on the stalk;
I can't make the lame to walk;
I can't make the dumb to talk, but God can.
Sometimes I wonder in His plan why He included me.
But then I think how one small acorn made the big oak tree.
God will give the strength we lack,
Follow on and don't look back.
Sometimes we can't see the track, but God can.

I can't tell when friends are true, but God can.
I can't look inside of you, but God can.
I can't turn darkness into light;
I can't make mountains snowy white;
I can't give blinded eyes their sight, but God can.
Our great men show their might, power on land and in the skies,
But science can't produce one thing that lives and breathes and dies.
I don't know just what's in store;
I can't see through Heaven's door;
I can't tell you any more, but God can.