See Rock City

See Rock City

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

My Wife's Riding Lawn Mower



My wife's riding Lawn Mower is now for Sale
Here's the story.  It's still hard to believe the way it turned out.
My wife said she wanted a riding lawn mower.  She works all day and was always tired when she came home from work.  I thought that a riding lawn mower would help her get the yard work done quicker so she would have more time for the chores inside.  So, being the handy sort of guy that I am, I made her a riding lawn mower.    
I even put a light on it so she could work at night, after she finishes putting away the dinner dishes.
I thought she would squeal with delight or something and give me a big hug.                  
To this day I still can't understand why some women are so hard to please!!

    P.S.  I can see out of my left eye pretty good now and should be able to leave the hospital sometime next week!