Is it a Burger? Is it a Cupcake? It's a Juicy Lucy Cupcake and it tastes as good as it looks. These will be the toast of your party!
One-up a burger cupcake! Fun-da-middles cucpake mix makes a delicious "Juicy Lucy" version of this adorable treat! 12 cupcakes
- 1 batch Fun-da-middles cupcakes (12 cupcakes - sprinkle a few sesame seeds on top before baking)
- 3/4 cup sweetened chopped coconut
- 3 drops - 4 green food coloring
- Remove the paper wrapped from the cupcakes and slice in half.
- Place the coconut in a bowl. Add 3 to 4 drops green food coloring and mix well. Set aside.
- Pipe a circle of chocolate frosting on each “bottom bun”.
- Sprinkle the colored coconut on the chocolate frosting.
- Top with red and yellow frosting to simulate ketchup and mustard.
- Gently place cupcake tops on each frosted bottom half.
- Refrigerate until about 20 minutes before serving time.